Tuesday, January 3, 2012

GOMAD Experiment [Day 2]

I would never have imagined that my body could produce that much GAS.  Justin calls them "milk farts."  I had no idea what he was talking about....until last night.

Well, this experiment certainly has a steep learning curve and I think I've learned my first lesson.  Whenever I drink at least 2 pints of milk, I will also take a lactase enzyme pill (generic Safeway brand from Tom Thumb, cheapest one I could find)!  I was trying to conserve them but I don't think it's worth the digestive discomfort.

So I forgot to do some measurements yesterday.

Shoulder span:  18 in
Neck:  15 in (around the adam's apple)
Arms:  14.5 in (flexed, day 1's measurement of 13" was not flexed)
Penis:  J/k!


"Self-improvement is masturbation"
-Chuck Palahniuk





No comments:

Post a Comment